ADWLauncher EX v1.2.1
Cause of an small bug withthe menu lock/unlock not showing the proper text, I’ve released a small update to fix the issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Another small update, sorry guys my new full time job eats my whole days…
Here’s an small changelog:
- Added a reorderable main menu (ADWSettings/General behavior/System settings). This is cause a lotof people hate the Phone Settings menu inside ADWSettings menu (and I think they’re right). Thanks to CommonsGuy for their fast utility, if someday I get the knowledge I’ll be contributing back to him by adding a “toggleable menu” feature to the project.
- Re-added option to hide labels on the app drawer. (this one went removed from the standard ADWLauncer by accident)
- Added option to select transition effect when opening other apps (ADWSettings/General behavior/System settings).
- Fix the random mode not being used when scrolling with the desktop dots.
- Fixed dock reappearing when full screen app drawer.
- Fixed drawer icons text alignment.
- Fixes some more “ForceCloses” and minor stability and code improvements as usual.
Hope you enjoy!