ADWLauncher EX 1.2.2 released
Another “small update”. Here’s the changes list:
- Reorderable main menu can disable elements and reorder by drag and drop(ADWSettings/General behavior/System settings).
- Added transparency support for the 4D drawer (yes, it’s choppier, i told you, I’m not that good programmer).
- Added an option to show black fading edges, when using transparent background on the 4D app drawer.
- Support for custom images for dock and hidden dockbar.
- Added a small catalog of dock pictures based on my own themes.
- Option to change app drawer icons text color.
- Menu/Lock now locks app drawer too.
- Fixed old style previews when statusbar was hidden.
- Fixed fancy backgrounds transparency issues.
- Fixes more “ForceCloses” and added stability and code improvements.
Hope you enjoy!