ADWLauncher EX 1.1 released and ADWNotifier free for everyone

Hi everyone and happy new year!

I’ve released an small update for ADWLauncher EX with the following changes:

• Added option to open the app drawer in full screen (hiding the dock/dockbar)
  • Added options to tweak the “fancy icon backgrounds” (now you can select a custom color and enable/disable glossy effect)
  • Fix the dock icons reverting sometimes on rotation
  • Fixed import/export ADW settings for Samsung devices running android 2.2.1 update
  • Lots of fixes for “ForceCloses” and other stability and code improvements.

And to celebrate the new year and the ADWLauncherEX success, I’ve published the ADWNotifier app free for everyone on the market!

Hope you enjoy!

• Chris
    • January 14th, 2011 10:40am

I have Now Market working, where can I download? Thanks for great work!

1. I’m using ADW Launcher EX.
    I hope the next version is customize App list order.

• carles
    • January 15th, 2011 12:00pm

The application does not work anymore. None of the settings stick. No transitions, no gestures … uninstaling and reinstaling did not work. Any suggestion? Froyo 2.21 thanks

• jan dzban
    • January 15th, 2011 8:09pm

Great app, definitely worth its price!

If I may I would like to propose cool (in my opinion) feature. Now changing groups is really inconvenient because either you do this via menu when full screen drawer is enabled or you waste some place on the bottom of the screen when hiding dock is disabled. It would be nice if I can just swipe right/left in horizontal drawer to change group/catalog (or swipe up/down in vertical drawer).
    What do you think?

jan dzban

• ibolito
    • January 16th, 2011 2:02am

there is One last thing to do for making ADW the ultimate launcher : please let us easyly change the dock background !! Congrats for your work !

• jan dzban
    • January 16th, 2011 7:42pm

Also, for me is hard to return from hidden dock to normal with swipe down gesture. It’s maybe cause I’m on SGS with 200 DPI (standard is 240). I would appreciate if I can just swipe up to return from hidden dock to standard.

• A “The Piratebay.Org” Pirate
    • January 17th, 2011 2:35am

I’m glad http://appbucket.net exists so wireless pirates like myself can upload apks and rob the developers who creat them and download them for free. Please keep up the excellent work developing software for the Android OS so I can continue loading up my HTC EVO Shift 4G with them. The money I save from pirating the software is what allows me to buy my devices and accessories.

• hnakky
    • January 17th, 2011 3:11am

I am indebted.
    Please let me use ADW.
    Archos101 is bought and EX is used also there. Then, I was going to E-mail the making would like the setting of Launcher for the tablet type. The animation of arrangement and [dorowa-] that makes to a horizontal screen and Dock comes to the lower side is hoped for and the one of the movement of ViewsonicGtablet is hoped for. My best regards because of expecting it without permission.
    Sentences might be amusing because it writes by using the English translation.

• sisyphe
    • January 17th, 2011 6:36pm

force close in app drower

• vertwow
    • January 18th, 2011 8:38pm

Issues:
    You can’t change what the home button does like in regular ADWLauncher? Or am I missing something?

2. Using Rubix Focused, how do I make it so the notification bar can be swiped closed by swiping up anywhere on the screen? As of now I have to go to the bottom and swipe the little bar up to get it to close. I have the swipe options set to swipe up to be open/close and swipe down to be open/close. Works fine for bring the bar down, but not going back up.

• Quentin
    • January 21st, 2011 4:18am

Hey, not to sound like a hater, but I’m sick and god damned tired of ADW.Notifier not working for shit, especially when I actually paid for it and ADW EX. Not only does it FC every 5 minutes on CM7, but it doesn’t remember the damn app for SMS and missed calls, so I have to manually set it after each boot. With the advent of homescreen transitions, I’m about 30 seconds away from switching back to LauncherPro Plus since its notification icons have always worked flawlessly. This should be a basic function of the launcher, just like LPP, so maybe you should hook us EX users up.

• Doc Hogan
    • January 22nd, 2011 3:18am

When will you release an ADW-ADW.EX converter software I don’t have to rebuild my desktop layouts I’ve worked on for the past few months?;)

• 정욱
    • January 22nd, 2011 5:45am

이거쓰고싶습니닼

• Phaino
    • January 23rd, 2011 5:40am

Horizontal 4d app drawer?

• Tárcsa Fake
    • January 27th, 2011 7:46pm

Please keep the notofication bubble!
    If i have 15 unread sms and i just read 10, the bubble dissapear when i touch the sms icon. So, please make a change, when the bubble still notify me, until i have a unread sms/event.

• Zack Clayton
    • February 17th, 2011 8:54pm

Hey, is there a manual or a FAQ for this? I installed it and it is not transparent in application. I mean – WTF are drawers? horizontal and verticals? the setting names are cryptic. some explanation might take care of some of the other gripes I see here.