ADWLauncher v1.3.0 and ADWNotifier v0.7
HINT: Menu/Add/Custom Shortcut/Launcher Actions
Here we go, another update.
As previously said, this update will break some of the graphics used in themes, so if your dock looks ugly, please contact your theme developer to update it!
My own themes are ready and I’ll be releasing the update by the next hours.
- Small UI revamp (Trash can moved to the top, configurable main dock, etc).
- Drag and drop a desktop icon in the same place to edit it.
- Support for colored counter bubbles.
- Support for easier scrolling of the hidden dockbar.
- Support for replacing the app drawer button with anything.
- You can uninstall widgets too by holding them into the trash can.
- Lots of fixes.
ADWNotifier v0.7 changes
- Color selection for the notifications.
- Added a white-list for Norriz mode: if you enable this option, only applications added to the white list will trigger notifications.
- The white-list also allows to select different color for each app (just long-press over the app)
- Improved the code, hopefully to reduce some crashes.
A few screenshots: