ADWLauncher v.1.3.3 released
Minor bugfix release:
- Fixed the korean translation
- Re-added the old icon tinting option for the dock
- New option to select the color for the dock icon tinting
Another small bugfix release:
- Fixed (at last, hopefully) the desktop indicator disappearing forever
- Fixed a FC when selecting certain icons from IconPacks
- Updated translations
- A few other small FC fixes
Small bugfix release here (no, i’m not gonna change the app drawer icon, sorry).
- Updated translations.
- Fixed the overscrolling if you have “desktop overshoot” set to zero.
- Fixed the desktop indicator disappearing
- Fix the horizontal app drawer getting stuck if open while loading the apps
- Other small fixes for FCs
As not everyone like the new app drawer icon, you can create your own app drawer icon by doing this:
Menu/Add/Custom Shortcut/pick activity/Launcher Actions/Open-Close App drawer
Then you can leave the default icon or choose your own one and put it on the dock in whatever position you want.
If you want the old icon design, download this to your phone and select it as icon when creating your custom shortcut.