ADW.Launcher 1.1.5 released
Also released a bunch of donate themes!
If you’d like to support ADW development, please, buy them in the Market!
Well, there’s no *fancy candy* on this release, just a lot of fixes and merged some of the latest scrollable widgets api.
The most important change is that we changed a bit the main dock layout, so if you’re using ADWThemes and start looking “bad”, please contact your theme developer so he can update the theme!
The stripped changelog is this:
- Fix for a bug when removing desktop icons making other icons to disappear until a launcher restart.
- Update to Scrollable API r47.
- Removed the launcher restart when changing the Scrollable widget support.
- Little tweak for the drawer opening/closing animation conditions.
- Little fix so the horizontal app drawer doesn’t open in the middle of 2 pages.
- Fix the crop intent for the custom shirtcut icon selector.
- Themers can now specify if secondary action buttons are enabled upon theme apply.
- Little layout changes, beware themers!!!
Warning, CM6 versions may be different to the ones provided into CM6 nightlies/rom releases, so make sure you nandroid or whatever before pushing/flashing!